Selling my 36/6 Christian Louboutin Mary Janes "Alta Iowa" Fall 09 (brand new)

In case you're interested... I'm selling my lovely shoes. (sad face)


EBAY LINK
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&item=180778590483&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT#ht_774wt_1145








These are my AUTHENTIC Christian Louboutin Alta Iowa Mary Janes from Fall 09. I bought them at the Saks 5th Avenue store in Manhattan and never really tried to wear them until the return time period was expired. I bought them in my normal size 6 and when I tried them on again at home they felt a bit too narrow for me. Christian Louboutin is know for a narrow shoe and these were no exception. If you are a 5 1/2 size these would be perfect for you!

I'm so sorry to see them go & as much as I like to see them in my closet, they are not ever going to get worn. :-(

So again, 5 1/2 size girls, this is such a beautiful shoe. The front sole is very very slightly scuffed from walking inside my apartment when I was trying them on. I've NEVER worn these out so they are brand new.

Let me know if you have any questions about them or want to see more pics. I own 2 other pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes and everytime I wear them, I feel like a million dollars! There's an mazing feeling walking with these shoes.

Also Included:
  • 1 Christian Louboutin red dust bag
  • Original Box

Original retail was $865.00.

7 comments:

Kiss and Blush Makeup said...

I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

SILVIA said...

beautiful post,
lots of love!

xoxo

JoJo said...

OMG I would love to own these pumps..Gorgeous!!!

Antonella C'est moi said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! I INVITE U TO FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE FRIENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW YOU BACK
XOXO
A_C'EST MOI
LAMODEOUICESTMOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

♥ Heels Are My Drugs ♥ said...

I'm so glad that i've just found your pretty blog :) i'm your new follower and would be very appreciated if you follow me too?? :)

Love!

♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥
♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥

Sandra said...

These are oh so gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.

azoutnet12 said...

christian louboutin daffodil 160mm pumps are the 2011 hottest designer shoes , you can shop them from Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm/6inches Light Peach Crystal Platform Pumps

Transform your pump look from plain to posh with this peep-toe design from Christian Louboutin. Beautifully crafted with a rich, supple leather upper, the "lady peep" is also plenty comfy, with its soft lining and generously padded footbed. The matching platform and heel combo streamlines the silhouette and creates a long, leggy appearance, perfect for a short, swirly A-line skirt. Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Black Leather Platform Pump

"Daffodile" has been produced exclusively for one of the fashion industry's most photographed stylistas for years. Make "Daffodile" your basic black pump for every night and there is no doubt that you too will be blinded by the flashes. Stand sky high, above the competition, in this versatile basic black leather pump. Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm Black Leather Pumps